
About 5 times a day I could hear Muslim prayer calls from the flat where I was staying. I don't think I could do justice to the prayer calls by describing them, but they were strangely calming and beautiful. There were two mosques which were places of worship for the Muslims living in the town (below is a view of the towers from the room).

On the other hand, our training field (slash game field) was surrounded by chain link fencing and a small concrete bleachers for the fans. The field was decent and the stadium in need of renovation, but I couldn't complain - it was a place to play and a 1st division club.
Before the start of one of the training sessions I was fortunate enough to watch a guy walk about 10 paces from his house, take a dump, and then wipe with a piece of trash he just found. Pretty awesome.


No comments:
Post a Comment