Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spieltag 25.

It's never easy to play against a team three times in one season. So, our game against Malchower SV was probably our worst team performance of the season, even though we already won the 1st two match ups.

We were down by a goal with 5 minutes to go, and Malchow were feeling pretty good about themselves. Then we scored in the 89th and I got a goal in injury time. We had two opportunities, and converted them both. And Malchow has a long bus ride home. Such is the game.


After I scored, I wanted to give a little love to the teammate who set me up. But I got caught between a hug and picking him up and this was the result:


Pretty damn awkward, I know. But still nowhere near this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to make a mythical creature just take a regular animal and add wings to it. A horse becomes a pegasus, a lion becomes a griffin, and a hawk becomes a ......Double Hawk(I'm ackward)

kjkaveny said...

demetri martin, have you been creeping on my blog again?

Post a Comment