(Above: The Allianz Arena is home to Bayern Munich and 1860 Munich. It lights up red when Bayern play, blue when 1860 play, and white when the national team play.)After the week with Erfurt, I was called in to talk with the manager. There he told me that the coach liked me, but they were only looking for two strikers right now. However, he said that there is still a possibility that I could be brought on depending on a pending transfer/trade. Although I believe that beginning in the 3rd division is a good opportunity, I am not holding my breath and need to look at other options as I wait to hear back from Erfurt.
Therefore, I am off to Munich (or Müchen for my German audience) for a business dinner with a man who has been setting up trials for me to figure out where to go from here.


2 comments:
"A man can't fight...If a man can't stand" KK3
"strike first, strike hard, no mercy"
Post a Comment