Friday, May 28, 2010

My bags are packed.

The last game of the season is tomorrow. For the June break, I planning to head back to California for 2 weeks.

I have been here now for over 6 months. During that time I have maintained a childlike enthusiasm because I am following my dream of playing professionally. So it's not homesickness I feel right now, but fear.

I have a recurring nightmare where I am in the States but I need to be in Europe. I start freaking out because I only have a one way ticket and can't get back. Then I wake up and it takes me a few moments to get my bearings.

All dream interpretations aside, coming back feels like the right thing for me right now. More importantly, though, I am excited to see my friends and family. You guys are the foundation upon which I am able to build. See you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home man! are you still here and do you have a functioning cell phone?

Post a Comment